Tuesday, April 12

Exactly what I do NOT want.....

As new parents, we have not been able to get Chai to sleep more than 3 hours through the night.  I am absolutely exhausted.  Matt thought it would be a good idea to just buy him a bed so he could sleep in our room...... Within one month, we trained Starlet to sleep in her very own room in a little cat bed without any whining in the wee hours of the morning.  I think we can train Chai to sleep on his own in a crate within a month too.  Coincidentally I received an email today, as we get a Great Pyrenees newsletter from the Mile High Great Pyrenees Group.  This was today's post.

I think Chai will be a little bigger than this.. 
Sleeping with an 8-pound Chihuahua is much different than a 110+pound Pyrenees.  We would have to buy a king size bed to all fit. NO THANKS :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment