Monday, April 25

Terrible Twos

I swear Chai's going through his Terrible Two phase at 5 months!  It's only 12 noon and he has had two accidents been outside seven times today.  He lost THREE baby teeth today, which probably accounts for his misbehavior.


He completely demolished a footlong bone, pulled out the inside, and strew it across the couch along with his new milk jug and teething key ring.



Aside from making a mess in the family room, I heard a ruckus coming from the bathroom.  Chai likes to lie in the bathtub, as it reminds him of his breeders house. This time the noise was a bit louder so I checked on him.  Water EVERYwhere, I found the Troublemaker with two paws in the toilet trying to go for a lap or two.

We did get a cute cuddle session in. He sat in between my legs on his back with his back paws on my leg and his head and front paws in the other.

Mama Cuddles


Can't wait until he naps!!! Somebody please tell me kids are easier!

No comments:

Post a Comment